Thursday, April 16, 2009

An Album to Inspire

I'm starting another album. This time it's just for me! I'm scrapping one inspiration word a week and writing whatever is on my mind on the back. The 5x7 playing cards are from Heidi Swapp. I used my Green Tangerines March kit for this particular page.

Weight Watchers is hosting a Momentum Walk-It challenge. I signed up yesterday in order to start training for a 5K in June. I'm very excited to train and record my journey in my inspiration album. I think incorporating my hobby will keep me motivated:)

6 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

This is awesome Joann and what I wonderful idea! This layout is amazing---love it!

~amy~ said...

FABulous work Joann!!! You go girl on your 5k!!!

Liza said...

I love your use of the calendar here. Congrats on signing up for the 5k - I'm definitely not that adventurous (or disciplined, lol).

^_^

Marie said...

I want the kit! It's to see you use it. I love the idea. I'd love to hear how the 5k goes for you! Hugs, Marie.

Heidi Van Laar said...

This is beautiful! I love all the layers and dimension!

(-: Heidi

Seedplanter said...

Colors are inviting; layout - gorgeous! Isn't it fun to create something just for yourself?