Saturday, April 25, 2009

At Home with Mom - GTKC March Kit

I finished another LO of our visit to the Bay Area to see my Mom. I'm havin' lots of fun with my Green Tangerines Kit for March. The spring colors make me happy!

JOURNAL:
She has always been a great cook. Every time we visit, she always take the time to buy and prepare foods we love. Even when she says, "No I can't make that" or "I don't think I have time", she manages to still accommodate our special requests - on the table are the very foods we asked for. Thank you, Mom, for slaving away in the kitchen.

When we arrive at the house, Mom has already prepared all our favorite dishes (written around photo)

She's a clean cook with all the best shortcuts. Just take a look at her perfect round omelet! Yummy! (written around photo)

2 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

a beautiful LO and a wonderful tribute to your mom...thanks for sharing!

seedplanter said...

You turn every occasion into a work of art. I absolutely love visiting here! What a great treasure this is going to be to your own children someday, too. Wow.