Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Baby Book for Balmonte Baby

Wow! Say that title 5x in a row! I have been putting my Bind-It-All to good use lately. Here's another mini-album I made for Chris and Lori and their new family of three:) I guess it's not quite so mini as it was a 6x12 album. It was great to do it this way because all I needed to do with each 12x12 was cut it in half! Don't you just love Penny Lane from My Mind's Eye? What great color combinations! I can't wait to see the finished album when they add family photos.

Yes, I know. Lots of pictures and long posts. But my blog is a place for me to look back at all I
have done, so I like to record it all. Thanks so much for visiting! Hope you are keeping it cozy!
The top has two squares stand for Chris and Lori. Then I added three squares to the next page to show they are now a family of three! I made the flowers using Cuttlebug.


I really loved adding the button badges to the photo insert pages. Neat way to separate them.
I left a lot of space for journaling. Lori is one of THE MOST creative people I know. I'm sure she will add nice touches and make this album all their own. You think this book is good? She will make it great!


I love how acrylic paints and sponge stamps make letters pop!

A true labor of love! One of my favorite albums!

9 comments:

mich said...

just stumbled across ur blog and aww ur handicraft is so cute! =)

KeeponScrappin said...

Hey Stranger! I miss ya! Very beautiful Joann. Lovin all the colors.

~amy~ said...

Good Lord Joann...I love this...you are the mini-album ♥queen♥

Lisa Brown said...

This is so awesome, Joann! Love it!

Elaine said...

that's so super cute!!

Butterfly Kisses said...

Gorgeous job Joann! I'm lovin' those colors!

Anonymous said...

The album turned out great, thanks babe!

ur husband

Rachel said...

This is absolutely beautiful Jo! I love the colors. So bright and happy!!!

Lori said...

Joann, I look at our family album every single day. And every day I want to start putting in the pictures and thoughts...omg, I'm scared to ruin it! I love it so. Thank you for the treasure of your time and talent!