Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Baby Card

Our friends Lori and Chris recently gave birth to a new son! We are so excited for this sweet blessing in their lives. They also asked hubby to be a God parent. YAY!

Here's the card I made to accompany the Balmonte mini-album. I used paper from the My Mind's Eye Penny Lane collection. I really, really love the colors and designs of this entire line! I needed an envelope and my older sister came to the rescue with this awesome one! (By the way, she is one of my creative gurus. My sister is GREAT at paper crafting and packaging...GENIUS, I tell you!). For someone who says her eyesight is going, she did a great job centering everything and cutting awesome lines for this super cute envelope! Thanks, Sis!!! I love you!

2 comments:

Olive Tree Guitar Ensemble said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

~amy~ said...

cute, cute, cute...I love your neat envy....fab papers sista.