Friday, April 24, 2009

Daily Routine - GTKC March Kit

JOURNAL:
Every morning growing up, I could always find my mom in the kitchen putting on make-up. Same place, same time every single day! I remember her daily routine also included making coffee, vacuuming, cleaning, gardening and the wash. She loved taking care of everything in the morning so she could be worry-free for the rest of the day.

I made this layout using my GTKC March Kit. My favorite item to use on this LO was the felt ribbon. It was a bit difficult to adhere since the design is so intricate - a little sticky on the fingers! Can you believe my mom is 67 years old? I can only wish to be so lucky when I am that age. GO MOM!

Luckily I had extra time tonight to create a simple hello card. It felt good to be at the craft table again.

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Fun layout of your Momma {ohhh...my mom never wanted me to call her momma...lol} Love your card too!!! Happy Friday sista!!

Heidi Van Laar said...

These are beautiful projects Joann! Love them!

(-: Heidi